A hugely enjoyable part of Brazilica is experiencing the food and drink of Brazil and South America. There are limited food concessions available on our Williamson Square site and it is important for us to ensure that we have as varied an offering as possible at the event.
The popularity of the event continues to grow so it is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience a high-footfall event right in the heart of Liverpool city centre. Further details of the festival 2016 will be available as soon as possible.
Important points to consider before submitting your application
- Trading hours for the 2016 event tbc
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you a pitch on site as we need to ensure a varied offering is available
- You must hold valid Public Liability Insurance and Food Hygiene Certificate
- Traders may only operate from the stalls provided by the event organiser; no trailers/vans/own structures can be brought on site
- No generators are permitted on site. If an electricity supply is required, you must indicate this in your application form
- There is no access to running drinking/cooking water on site so you will need to be able to bring this with you
Information will be available from Jan 2016. Please contact us on email@example.com.