Clients have included:
- Innocent Smoothies
- Grant Thornton
Could your employees volunteer their time to help the charity in the run-up to Brazilica carnival parade?
- Staff from Grant Thornton spent a week making a costume section for the carnival parade. Everyone enjoyed their time with us and had a taster of the magic of the costumes, music and atmosphere of carnival!
- Employees from Unilever organised their own carnival parade section and took part in front of an audience of over 30,000 visitors! You could, too.
Some of the many ways to get involved are:
- costume and head-dressmaking
- join the Samba School and be in the bateria
- joining any of the workshops: dance, textiles
- joining in the parade
- ‘runner’ to help with the film festival
- stewarding at the parade
- tea making!